September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

November 23rd 2013 - Middle School Memories

I'm feeling kind of sad and nostalgic.  An old classmate of mine David Rosenbacher posted on Facebook – a picture of the demolished building. The building where I went to middle school has been torn down – so the room where I first learned to use a sewing machine, and the band room where I first played my flute is gone.  I remember the room well and I also remember my teacher Ralph Abernathy – a very energetic man.  I always liked him a little bit better than my other teacher Mr. piane.  It was nice to see lots of other people commenting as well – so I wasn't the only one feeling the loss of the pieces of my past.  But the memories are there and my music is still with me.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.