September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

May 9th 2013 - End of Year, Flute and Audio Books

it's hard to believe that there are only two more full weeks of school this year and then there is finals week and then the girls will start summer school so now we have the end of school year stuff 

Finally met with the CC RC counselor at DHS – I was really impressed with her, knowledgeable very very nice and in addition to knowing resources she really knows the college's out there so she can really help fit the kid to the college and help with plans for a year in between – it's just another example of how resources have improved unbelievably since back in the dark ages when I was graduating high school. 
Still playing around with my flute doing a combination of freeform and stuff that I can sound out or already know from sounding out – started to play around a bit with pomp and circumstance I guess I thought about that because of the end of the school year. 
I've been listening to some stuff on choice magazine while I wait for my next audio book I'm going to be getting eventually strong at the broken places by Richard M Cohen and then I'm going to be listening to some fantasy stuff I think it will be fun and I think I've had enough of the autobiographical route for a while.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.