September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

April 14th 2014 - The Music in Me

I went to a Shabbat service for the first time in quite a while, and enjoyed the music.  Sunday morning when I was playing my flute I started playing the music for Where Is My Light without really thinking about it – it's lovely when the music just kind of flows out of me.  I still do a lot of completely improvised stuff, I like listening to how the notes fit together playing around with them. 
I so often have music playing in my head...I'm always grateful to be able to hear and make music... I remember Sarah – our wonderful choir Dir. – who always sings at services talking about instruments being an extension of your voice if you're not singing... That's certainly how it feels for me 

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.