September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

April 27th 2013 - Goodbye to Noelie (French Correspondent)

So noelie is gone she and Leena went with the Kim family to the Shedd aquarium and then they're going to go straight to the airport and then the Kim's will bring Leena home since they live so close by it would've been silly for Ron to make the trip.  It felt strange to say goodbye to noelie. there's something kind of unique about having somebody welcomed into your home living with your family for two weeks, and then they leave and I will very likely not see her again but I'm glad that we did it.  I think it was a good experience for everybody each of us experiencing it a little bit differently.  And we have a few pictures and the little gifts that she gave us as well is the memories.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.