September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

April 15th 2013 - Boston Bombing

A bad day in Boston and the US – and we all wait for answers about who did this and why and if any more bombs will go off - awful
and this event didn't just target Americans it targets people from all over the world came for the marathon
and I'm thinking of how Erika and Jason and Sonja – little Sonja – are feeling in this old-fashioned and new fashion city they live in.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.