September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

April 6th 2013 - Listening to Music and Words

I am starting my vision therapy the beginning of may, went to a Shabbat service last night even though I was kind of tired but I wanted to try it and it was nice to talk to some people.  I told Lois that I was playing my flute a little bit every day improv the free-form style since I couldn't read music. 
Getting things ready for when our correspondent stays with us from the 13th to the 27th 
finished listening to the glass Castle which was interesting and gave me food for thought and now I will be starting to listen to Andrew McCarthy's autobiography the longest way home one man's quest for courage which has gotten extremely good reviews and then I'll see what comes next 

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.