September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

June 21st 2014 - Music is to be Heard, Shared

I know of a few people who read this, but I always wonder a bit who my words reach... and today I found myself thinking about who hears my music ...I still have a YouTube channel -https://www.youtube.com/user/cool09VIDeos1

and I'm thinking of posting a video of my freeform music one day this summer.... but what really got me thinking was that there have been a few workers at our house over the last few weeks and they've heard me play...I wasn't thinking about performing, it was just that I didn't think I should NOT play because someone other than family was there to hear me, I thought I should just play...so I did... 

and they all commented about my music and it was nice to hear that they appreciated it...nothing polished or perfect, just music...letting the notes flow....it wasn't an ego thing really, it was more like "yeah, music is for sharing and I used to perform so let them hear me..."  and the playing felt good and for a few minutes someone else heard the music and enjoyed it...unconventional as it was 

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.