September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

May 12th 2013 - Mother's Day

Mother's Day – mom and I exchanged happy Mother's Day e-mails – actually hers was more creative than mine.  I went to music of the Sunday school today for the first time in a very long time so I could hear the confirmation class sing the song that one of the confirmants had composed.
When I got home Leena and Cara took a walk with me with Cosmo and we ended up going to Woodland Park which is not too far away that has changed a great deal since the renovation of it.  I'm happy to say they did a really nice job – the Park district – and it's nice that the old building that once upon a time was a school is now gone.  It had stood on used for too long and now there's a very nice shelter.
Ron is buying a rotisserie chicken from whole foods so I don't have to cook the main dish tonight.  And of course I played my flute this morning.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.