September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

December 18th 2012 - Aftermath of Connecticut Shooting

Having some interesting, difficult discussions trying to answer some tough questions from Leena and Cara because of what happened in Connecticut.  I'm glad they talk to me but I have very mixed feelings about these parenting moments.  Personally I still have so many questions and it's heartbreaking and I hope that some good action comes out of the sadness.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.