September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

April 23rd and 25th - Walking, Margolis and Driver's License

Today I walked half a mile 

I was not able to get pavilion seats for Josh groban that at least I am going I did get lawn seats.  I'm a little bummed that we won't be in the pavilion, but will be there.  And the timing is good because it's the same night as when Leena and Cara go to the Taylor Swift concert with Amy and Zoe.  So it is something to look forward to and that is definitely good. 
Ron took me today to the drivers license facility.  Joyce had encouraged me to go because she said the testing wouldn't be anywhere near as hard as what Margolis did and might give me information.  She said if I pass them it's a reminder to me that I'm going to drive again and I won't have to go through the whole production that dad went through because of my license lapsing.  So I went – I was really nervous – and I did it.  I even ended up with a better picture than my old license.  There was some stuff I had to read but fortunately it wasn't very long in the writing was either yes or no.  There was one question that had some thing to do with a medical condition but I said to myself that I know that I can't drive right now so I'm not going to abuse the privilege of getting a license but this is a reminder that I will be driving again. 
Doing the whole thing was a bit difficult and my head was bothering me by the time we left, but it's done, and psychologically it feels better 

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.