September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

March 1st 2013 - Margolis

In two weeks I will do assessment number one of two@Dr. Margolis's office and then at the end of March Ron will come with me for the consultation.  Meantime I got some sunglasses at the Dollar tree so I can experiment with having glasses on my face.  So there is forward motion which feels good – and in the meantime I exercise and play my flute… 

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.