September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

December 31st 2012 - Thinking About Last Year and Next Year

it's New Year's Eve and of course I'm thinking about what happened this past year and what's coming.  I think what's coming for me is that I will continue to recover and see where I end up, I will continue to put more music in my life, I will watch my husband figure out what he's going to do professionally in his next phase, I will continue to guide my daughter's as they move through teenage hood and become amazing women – well they won't be women for a while – but they are pretty amazing people already.  And I will give my brother emotional support as he watches and helps his wife Esther to recover.  And hopefully my parents will continue to have reasonably good health and get some enjoyment out of life.  And I will make sure to take time for what feeds my spirit, and stay connected to friends and family I care about.


Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.