September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

May 16th 2013 - My Birthday

I just took a quick look at May of 2012 – I saw that I talked about no longer working with Janet which in the end was a good thing and starting up with Joyce which was definitely a good thing.  There are actually no entries on the 16th but today I'm thinking that a year ago on my birthday I know I didn't play my flute and this year I did.  I'm not where I want to be with my flute but I've certainly made a lot of progress. 
And vision therapy is hard but I need to look at it is a good thing that I am ready to do it now.  There are a number of reasons why it took a long time for me to get on the path of recovery that I really needed but I did and that's what I need to focus on. 

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.