September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

December 30th 2012 - Thinking About Teaching Flute

I saw that the last time I actually posted was on the 19th.  I just did my regular weekend checking of my blog, and my flute teaching website.  It's still up and it still kind of cool to check once a week and see who has checked me out from which part of the world.  I don't have a specific time frame for when I will go back to teaching flute, but it is something that I want to do.  I played my flute today which I hadn't done for two or three days, and I don't typically play for very long.  But I don't really care so much how long I play as what I do.  Experimenting with notes and just kind of seeing where my fingers go and doing some vibrato. 

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.