September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

August 25th 2013 - Musical Expression

my daughter Cara asked me recently if I listen to different music depending on my mood and I said yes.  But I said that I also know that I play differently depending on my mood.  I play differently standing than sitting there are so many things that affect how a musician produces music.  And then I told my older daughter Leena that a year ago if someone had told me that I would just play improv style I would've thought they were crazy.  But not only do I do it I also find I think it's a really good experience as a musician to play and just play whatever comes out and I wonder how many people do that when they are performing any kind of art – just let the artform speak from inside of you I think it's a little hard to let go first but I think it's really good to do.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.