September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

January 15th 2013 - Little Things Can Make a Difference

When I saw Joyce yesterday in addition to updating her about stuff, when I was playing my flute with her we talked about the difference between holding the keys down really really firmly versus more gently.  It was yet another reminder of how very small things can make a difference.  I think that's really one of the keys to Feldenkrais is understanding that small differences can lead ultimately to change.  We talked about how if you do something a little bit differently than what your body is used to it gets all kinds of things happening in your brain on the processing level.  That's why small things can make a big difference. 

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.