September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

January 19th, 2019 My 3 therapies... where I can improve




I don't know how far I can go with my 3 therapies, but I have a feeling I'm going to find out in 2019... Why? because I'm challenging myself more, trying more - that means finding out what works, & what doesn't work.

I have to deal with disappointment, as well as success - which actually is pretty much how life works, right?
My stamina is slowly building - I'm slowly getting stronger... my thinking is gaining clarity - I'm understanding my "flavor" of Anxiety more & more.  It makes sense to me that I'm seeing improvement because it's only been the last year that I've had the tools to work on these.

My automatic thought is "why did it take me so long?" & then I think "because it was a process - give yourself credit that you kept looking, & DID reach out, & now you're doing this hard, important work with Christina."

Pre illness, I was on the other side of the volunteer fence - looking for reliable, caring, competent people... I've gathered a lot of info - I have a better idea of what's out there... Now I need someplace that is able to be accommodating to someone with disabilities.

Maybe I'll revisit this idea again, but right now is not the right time for me - I'm not ready... will I be able to do something more than the VeDA calls, & post sharing I do now?  Will there be someplace that can accommodate, that's interesting for me, that I can handle? 

I don't know... for now, I'll focus in my 3 therapies, finding - by trying - areas I can still improve.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.