September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

January 18th, 2019 gotta keep going...




I left a message for this organization -


I called my local petSmart store, & this time was told I need to come in and fill out an application, which they give to the people at the cat adoption center - sounds like it operates completely separately from the store…

Feeling a bit discouraged - not optimistic that it's realistic that any of this volunteering with cats - or something else - is going to work, but at least I'm looking into it – better than saying I didn't even try -I never would have even checked it out once upon a time.

I also did something yesterday with Ann in VT which has to do with seeing things in 3-D, which still stubbornly does not work - I think my body's reacting to it a bit today, & maybe it's time to say that this piece just doesn't work…

So this is a day to remind myself of the things I'm doing that have worked, & it's not my fault that this happened to me - lousy yes, my fault no... Keep going… Keep going.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.