September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

January 17th, 2019 Sleep - reach out if you're having trouble!



Yes, SLEEP! In my quest to de-stigmatize, I wanted to share this - it's been 1 yr now that I've been taking a med that helps me sleep.

I use 2 weekly reminder holders for all my meds, similar to what's pictured.

Not surprisingly, my PTSD anxiety flares up at night because that's when I got sick, & insomnia was a thing... sleep - so fundamental to good health - is supposed to be this natural state we easily slip into, but for many it's anything but easy...

The med I take is NOT habit forming - & is also a good antidepressant.  I started out micro-dosing because of my extreme sensitivity to side effects - I'm now on a normal dosage, & have been for a while.

I'm convinced that one reason I'm able to improve in a variety of ways, is that I get MUCH needed rest at night.

If you have trouble with sleep, talk to your doctor... discuss with a trusted family member or friend...  It's worth it!


Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.