September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

July 7, 2019 - find your team, & work hard... & another list


Here's a sign I did about my list -



and here's my latest list -



Today I looked thru a LandsEnd catalog, & will place a small order this week by phone.

I'm still listening to Dr. Clark Elliott's book "the ghost in my brain" - the ghost mainly refers to the person he'd lost when he suffered his concussion. This ghost of himself finally re-emerges when he works with Donna Lee Marcus - https://www.designsforstrongminds.com/

& Dr. Zelinksy - https://mindeye.com/  
for a variety of special glasses. Dr. Zelinsky does not provide any kind of therapy.

Some of his explanations – he teaches at DePaul University in Chicago - are very good.  

The honesty of his story is refreshing. Above and beyond the explanations, a major take-away is this - 
he found the right medical team after 8 years of suffering. 

Additionally, he worked extremely hard - pacing his neurological rehabilitation, which in his own words could be quite debilitating - in order to regain his life.

Improvement doesn't come by magic - it comes by finding the right treatment, after you've gotten an accurate diagnosis, & working hard.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.