September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

July 4, 2019 Enjoyed my morning, ready to keep moving


I enjoyed walking around, looking at booths for our Annual Deerfield Family Days with Ron & both my daughters :-)

I handled the noises pretty well, & got myself this wonderful new hat - keeps me cool, super comfy, with a touch of color from the flower band :-)



We brought our dog Cosmo, who loved going on an outing with us, & I ended up walking past - with my daughters - where the community band I used to play in was performing, & it felt strange but not terrible.

I realized that I was enjoying the morning with my family, & have found some level of acceptance & peace with the changes in my life.

I'm feeling more ready to move on. Happy July 4th!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.