September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

July 13, 2019 coming up with 11!



1 - checking the date by looking at the date on my computer screen - bottom right, very small

2 - unplanned visit with landscaper this a.m., which ended up including calling Ron on his cell during this visit

3 - scrolling thru my iPad Audible library to decide what to listen to next

4 - scrolling thru YouTube offerings, before picking a vid to watch

5 - watching more visually demanding videos

6 - figuring out what about something makes me REALLY anxious, so I can do things gradually, so I'm successful

7 - calling to renew a prescription, while laying out my meds for the week

8 - laying out my meds is easier, smoother

9 - I now have my calendar on the wall, & so I stand to cross off each day, rather than doing it sitting down

10 - I did a phone order to LandsEnd with NO help - start to finish - looking thru the catalog, placing the call, reading the item numbers, giving my credit card number - 1st time with no help since I got sick!!

11 - going to library with Ron to pick up a DVD on hold, ending up looking at a computer screen, AND talking to 3 different librarians!

Coming up with this list of what started as 10 & ended up 11 items!


Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.