September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

December 21st, 2018 balance is complicated...


I chose this picture because even the slightest touch would change it, which is exactly how I feel about balance...



I'm very grateful to be in better shape than I was a year ago, when we hosted our annual family Hanukkah party... To be honest, I'm also a bit surprised... getting sick changed me neurologically, & I'm trying to regain what I can... 

One truly good thing is that I've discovered I like being able to speak out on behalf of those who are unable to... please visit the vestibular disorders Association - VeDA - a small, dedicated staff works hard to spread awareness & info... I'm grateful for the people I've become friends with

here's a link to migraine associated vertigo - my chronic illness - there's LOTS of other info - take a look, share... having a diagnosis is crucial... if you DON'T have answers yet, KEEP LOOKING, asking questions!


a link to the college of vision development - vision is part of your system of balance





Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.