September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

December 17th, 2018 Ready to try to live the best life I can



My goal with this blog is pretty simple - I want to show - myself & others - that life with invisible disorders/disabilities is not only possible, but worthwhile... I'm in good company - there's loads of people with disabilities of one kind or another... & loads of people with chronic illnesses.

The more people - in my case, with vision & vestibular disorders - with invisible disabilities/disorders
speak out, the less stigma, and the more encouragement there is - I know *I* love seeing others' stories - it helps ME!

Christina said to me months ago that she wanted me to live the best life I could... I feel like I'm finally ready to try to do that... so I decided to think about what (most of the time) makes me happy - I mean, really, how many of us stop to think about that?

my pets - our 2 social ones pictured with this post - Molly & Cosmo

my husband Ron
my daughter is Leena and Cara
other family
friends - this definitely includes those I'm connected to only by phone or online

making music
drawing
listening to music
listening to a good audiobook
watching a good movie
taking walks outside
my houseplants
pretty flowers
hugs

being able to do some things without help
trying something new, and having it work

I'd say this list is a pretty good start :-)

photo credit Ron



Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.