September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

October 30th, 2018 Deeply grateful


Wow! my blog - documenting my journey - has been viewed (all the pieces, cumulatively) over 100,000 times..... THANK YOU to everyone who has read, shared, commented - it means SO much to me that as I share my story, which has zigged and zagged all over, that others relate... That I can help someone, by sharing, is huge to me.

Neurological change comes best in small, incremental pieces - so my/your brain can absorb, process... I still have struggles due to my migraine associated vertigo, and convergence insufficiency, AND anxiety... AND I'm still working.

"Challenge but not overwhelm".... keep building, bit by bit by bit by bit... try to live in the moment - what's happening right now is all I really know for sure.

My heartfelt thanks and gratitude to everyone, who continue to share, and help me on this journey.... I'm proud of myself, AND I couldn't do this alone.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.