September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

October 19th, 2018 disappointments, frustrations, but keep looking


Being positive doesn't mean shutting out feelings - I'm human... Energy - or lack of it - getting tired, is a problem for me... I spoke with someone who told me what programs/classes are available thru senior centers - I don't FEEL like a senior, but at 57 I guess I'm on the edge... but I'm not ready for most of what's available - I ended up feeling overwhelmed & a bit defeated... I didn't tell her much about my health situation - I'm finding that people often don't really want details.

I told myself that once upon a time I never would have had that conversation, that reaching out is a good thing... Trouble is there's often disappointment... It occurs to me, there ARE going to be a lot of disappointments, but I have to keep going.

I hope I can build up my stamina... not easy to do, and in the meantime, I need to keep looking, to figure out what I can do NOW. 

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.