September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

October 16th, 2018 problem solving - it's usually not a quick fix


There are, occasionally, simple problems with simple, easy to implement solutions... far more frequently - I believe - there are complex problems... the 1st crucial step is to recognize there is a problem - awareness.

the second, complicated, often multifaceted step is the problem solving process - often this is really a whole series of steps.
gathering info - some of which helps, some not.

trying out each part takes time, patience, possibly money, effort, perseverance, possibly some bravery.

When I realize or recognize a problem, I want to figure out the solution - the answer - right away, and fix it... and I want to know the end result - that it's going to work.  Sometimes this is possible, but oftentimes not - the process has to be gone through. Often there are changes in plans along the way.  There are some things we have control over, much that we typically don't.

I'm learning... I'm grateful I have a therapist I can speak to honestly about my anxieties, the messy, knotted, not-so-simple stuff.  She's getting to know me more bit by bit, gaining understanding of my visual and vestibular disorders.

Being able to do something doesn't mean it's going to be easy, but rebuilding my life is worth it.



Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.