September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

September 20th, 2018 My Vision Therapy (VT) session...



Starting  - first, I updated Ann, and asked a couple of questions.  She always asks during the session, if I'm having symptoms - dizziness etc.

what I did -

1) I sat in a new chair for a while. Vestibular, spatial challenge.

2) Balance awareness week 2018 photo - that's me in the purple cap - I also have a red, and a blue cap - and my wonderful vision therapist, Ann (photo credit April)... Ann showed me the pic on her phone.

3) showed Ann my 7 days of logging what I'd done - 2 days for each 1/2 page of paper - a few words or a sentence - mostly written with thin tipped markers.

4) did some visual motor and spatial exercises with regular magic markers, some while I was talking, which was a challenge

5) did two more exercises, both involving drawing... One of which ended up with a silly looking mouse that I titled "cheese please" - that was challenging, but fun.

Done - when we were done I took home two sheets of paper - one with a large capital H, and one with a large B - and instructions on how to turn them into drawings.  I had told Ann I wanted to change up my drawing a little.


Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.