September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

September 11th, 2018 Rebuilding, in bite size pieces...


I had a really bad night 7 years ago... I've done, and will continue for at least a few months, vision therapy... I also do Feldenkrais... I'm in the process of figuring out how to rebuild my life.

Realization #1 - bite size for some things is much better for me - writing's one of them... I hope you'll still follow my journey.

Realization #2 - thinking hard about where to put my efforts for social stuff - to feel connected with people... I used to love live theatre, but it's SO challenging on multiple levels... so going with Ron to a show makes less sense - and is one of the things I need to let go... he and I can go to the Chicago Botanic Gardens... I also need to figure out how we can be with friends.

Baby steps - baby steps to more of a social life - start with phone calls with people I care about.

Choices are difficult, but need to be made.  I'm grateful I have Christina to help me find my way in these difficult waters I'm traveling. And SO grateful for support from family and friends.



Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.