September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

August 16, 2019 Reaching out, looking for new pathways




Hi - my name is Tamar & I'm 58. My story is complicated, but the basics can be found on my blog site Visible Person, Invisible Problem if you click on the My story in a nutshell piece - see the first link below.

I do Feldenkrais, Vision & cognitive behavioral therapies. I'm incredibly fortunate to have the support of my family to do all of this, & I do my best to make the most of it. My timeline (second link below) gives more details.

My diagnoses are convergence insufficiency (CI), Migraine associated vertigo (MAV), & PTSD Anxiety.

I'm especially interested in the use of color (syntonics), & prisms for treatment, but I find the whole area of brain retraining fascinating!

If there's another treatment you've done that you'd like to tell me about, I'd love to learn about it.

I'd love to talk to other adults doing vision, or other  therapy, so we can give each other support & encouragement. It can be SO challenging to stay positive, & persevere during lengthy neurological rehab.

You can message me privately on my FB public page - same name as my blog - so we can exchange contact info. I look forward to hearing from folks! :-)



Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.