September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

February 14th, 2019 who knew?! brock string, prism... wow!



I did my morning Feldenkrais routine with Joyce yesterday - she smiled, said my balance had really improved... we talked about being able to work on more subtle elements, & especially synchronizing my breathing - I think this should have pay off, because there's times when my breathing isn't helpful.

In VT today, I talked with Ann about my iPhone - it's a whole new visual world for me... Definitely helpful...

Also, drumroll please - I got my OWN brockstring - see the pic? that's mine - because Dr. M said my eyes are working together! Converging! He said what I need now is to build stamina/endurance... I'm kind of in shock, but yeah.

ALSO, also, I think I'm actually gonna have some prisms in my readers - I tried it again today, & found myself, heard myself saying "I think I could adjust to this, it's different, but I think it would be better..."  Ann said she'd talk to Dr. M.
What's pictured is a kind used in VT... my readers will still look like readers, but with some prism, I think. 
And we talked about home therapy.... AND I told her I went to the adult ed. with Ron in the a.m. yesterday, & then saw Joyce - yeah, did therapy! - in the afternoon.... My PTSD Anxiety's saying "OMG, hold up, what the hell is happening?!" but yes, all this stuff... who knew?

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.