September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

February 11th, 2019 What to explore next? Or "what color is my parachute, now?"



There's a book I've been thinking of "What color is my parachute?" - & yes, wondering what color mine is now -
I need ideas of what I want to try... so, back to my interests -

the arts
animals
neurological rehab
people

I have animals at home, & I don't think I need to be around more.

I learn & share about neurological rehab - not really sure what else I could do.

People - phone calls, some congregation events with Ron, as well as CBG (Chicago botanical garden) - this provides interacting with people, learning/thinking about stuff outside myself, & loveliness of nature (CBG)

This is all good - nice to see "on paper," but something's still missing - which leads to -

Arts - I'm not thinking about teaching anymore, or doing music or art therapy, but eventually could I do a class??? something small, low key, so I could pace myself. I need to explore this.

The point of building my stamina is to be able to do more. If I'm ultimately going to have my therapies as support/maintenance - a life not so rehab centered - I need to find more to plug in.

I wonder if there's some other way - different from before, but still fulfilling - to have a mix of art & people in my life.



Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.