September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

June 10th, 2018 Small successes....


I decided to share another "Positives List," giving examples of small successes... A reminder to myself, AND others, that these count -

1) unloading more of the dishwasher at a time, before sitting down to visually and vestibularly reorganize...

2) laying out my meds, and doing the math when I'm splitting pills to use them up...

3) talking while washing a pot...

4) putting away groceries with my new shoes on...

5) talking with my daughter while she's walking around, moving...

6) actually watching a music vid on YT instead of only listening...

7) editing, and adding numbers to this list

8) Helping my daughter with a sorting/organizing project

9) catching myself when I ruminate, and adjusting my thoughts, when something goes wrong - like when I gave myself a minor cut on my finger from a cat food can... Ruminating is a tough one, but Christina says that if I catch myself sooner than I might have before, it counts...

10) - putting together this list! 10 items :-)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.