September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

June 9th, 2019 - wow, 40th plus!




Here's this week's list -

1) going thru a LOT of receipts!

2) going thru some files

3) plunging a toilet myself - yup, whodathunkit, but this was a little step of independence LOL

4) playing my flute, & then our piano - I've never done both in one day before

5) another budget discussion with Ron - definite brainwork

And now for the BIG stuff -

6) doing vision therapy with a different therapist - Ann did a lesson plan, & I made the choice to do this - 1st time in about 3 yrs (in the past, I skip if she's unavailable).



7) I attended my 40th U-high (University of Chicago laboratory schools high school - yup, it's a mouthfull LOL) reunion  - some of the Alumni reception, did the class pic (see group shot), and the dinner!



Exhausting, but very glad I went - great to see my former classmates (God, is it really 40 years?!), & reconnect :-)
Ron & I parked by my parents house - they still live in the Hyde Park house where I grew up - I had my snack, & visited a bit, & then walked to school :-) talk about a trip down memory lane.



Some things VERY different, some things not.



My personal fav pic - the button I grabbed on the way out - I didn't look at it - in school colors, & then later read - it says "spread kindness be awesome" - if you spread kindness, you're awesome. Works for me.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.