September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

March 29th, 2019 possibility....



Change is unpredictable – sometimes happening in the blink of an eye, sometimes over decades... but it's not always bad, sometimes it's possibility.

As my systemic multitasking improves, my ability to function improves... & these possibilities come into my head –

will I ever do local driving again?
Will attending musical theater be a thing for me?
Will I ever be able to do a little bit of travel?  starting with a day trip? travel doesn't have to be something humongous

Will I be able to watch a movie at home with only one break?  Without a break?
Can life actually become more fun for me again?

I think the answer to the last question is probably yes & that's pretty cool.  I don't know the answer to the other questions, because I don't know how much more I'll improve - where all this rehab is taking me.

I DO know that opening up to possibility, to the not knowing of life, to even contemplating those questions above is major for me.

I also know that to create positive change, finding even a very small glimmer of strength, of ability - and building on it – matters.



Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.