September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

March 27th, 2019 Creativity... ability...



I posted a piece on 2-20-19 about self care, & what I've realized is that self care isn't just about things like pacing myself and getting good sleep. 

It's also about doing things for enjoyment – even if it's only for a few minutes, whether it's a creative thing, listening to something, a phone call, etc. The drawing above is about a few minutes of enjoyment.

Christina told me once I could do hard things, & I'm now starting to believe that.  Not all the time, but I'm starting to feel once again that I'm able. Having the various resources I need in order to make progress is important, but ultimately it's still up to me to actually DO. 
  


I don't know what life's going to throw my way - life can be very unpredictable - I'm telling myself more & more lately - "you are doing the best you can". I'm clearly making progress - what I've been doing lately is proof of that. 

These last two pieces are just drawings – I seem to have found a style of my own, though each piece is a little bit different there are definitely similarities… Interesting to see what has emerged.



Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.