September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

March 1st, 2019 integration... Let it unfold...



When I did this drawing - thinking of my winding journey, hence the twisting line & the arrows in different directions - it occurred to me how important integration is.

How well, how much integration there is between a variety of systems - visual, vestibular, sympathetic and parasympathetic, auditory, etc. - all these electrical signals (are emotions electrical signals?? what about body chemistry, biology?)... All kinds of different brain activity, neural activity... complicated is an understatement...

I don't know the answer - will integration be completed or will it be ongoing?  In bits and pieces?  I guess it really is an adventure, with good days and bad days and in between days... I know that my journey is not a linear one.... 

I remind myself again, that what I KNOW for SURE is today, right now.  I can't analyze this integration thing too much - I think I need to let it unfold.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.