September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

April 11th, 2019 refocusing... prisms in my near future


I'm trying to re-focus on myself, & this sign at vision therapy caught my eye -




I don't need to do anymore color fields assessment – Dr. Margolis got what he needed – and though it's clear that my span when I am near focus needs to expand, Ann pointed out that 1) if I had done this early in my treatment I would have been even tighter, and 2) I couldn't have done earlier.  So I have work to do, but I have made progress.

We also finally talked about putting prisms into my near glasses… Dr. Margolis will be back in next week, and Ann wants him to check one more time regarding what the prescription will be.  So hopefully by the beginning of May, I will be adjusting to prisms of my near glasses.

We finished up by doing some syntonics.



These lovely tulips came home with Ron from his township meeting on Tuesday evening - now they're open :-)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.