September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

August 27th, 2018 Thinking... keeping going...


thought #1  - what if I try, and succeed?

thought #2 - I need to trust, have some confidence in ME

thought #3 - shouldn't focus on how long ago I got sick, rather what I'm doing NOW - today...

thought #4 - small stuff adds up, it really DOES, so it matters

thought #5 - "failing" is survivable - I've always learned from mistakes, set-backs, etc.

thought #6 - DO give myself space to grieve, feel frustrated, scared, etc. - it's ALL part of my experience...  ALSO DO keep going!

thought #7 - there's no way for me to know for sure how far all the little steps that add up will take me, AND I want to enjoy some things in the present - little steps and present enjoyment are NOT mutually exclusive...

thought #8 - BREATHE, pace yourself... and yes, keep going...

thought #9 - maybe even let yourself feel proud


Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.