September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

September 19th 2015 Thank you

I want to thank everyone who read, commented, "Liked," and shared my posts during Balance Awareness Week 2015!  I've become friends with some truly wonderful people online through VEDA (Vestibular Disorders Assn. - www.vestibular.org), and the various vision groups I'm on, who actively promote Vision Therapy, and knowledge of functional vision problems.  You can find out more about those disorders at the College of Vision Development - www.covd.org.

I don't want to leave Feldenkrais Therapy out of the picture.  FT  - and my wonderful OT Joyce - has been and continues to be a very important part of my treatment.  Neural plasticity and brain retraining take a lot of effort, but is SO worth it!  To everyone reading this who doesn't have answers, don't lose hope and don't give up!!


Please take a look at my other articles - About Me gives a good, basic overview of my situation - and keep on spreading awareness!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.