September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

September 10th 2015 Balance Awareness Week is coming Sept. 14th

Four years ago, in September of 2011, I woke up sick in the middle of the night.  Now, four years later, I am participating for the second year in VEDA's Balance Awareness Week.  Please take a look at my Personal Campaign Page and share it - spreading the word about invisible disorders is what really matters to me.


For more about my story, please take a look at other articles on this blog site - http://visiblepersoninvisibleproblem.blogspot.com/- such as "About Me...", "When my challenges really began...", and "More of my story....".  In "More of my story..." I discuss my vision disorder - vision plays a key role in balance! 

Also please take a look at VEDA's site www.vestibular.org for more info on vestibular disorders, and the College of Vision Development -www.COVD.org  - for more about functional vision disorders, and Vision Therapy - it's not just for kids.


Thank you to all my readers - Look for more articles coming during BAW!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.