September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

March 4, 2020 - This is what I know




I've had stretches - particularly in the beginning - when I was very much struggling... now I try for management, knowing I will have some bad days, but hoping for mostly good, or at least decent days.

I know the sun will rise - and here's a lovely shot of a sunrise.

My blog is called Visible Person, Invisible Problem, but I actually have four disorders - I like the word "disorders" because it implies a lack of order, a lack of synchronicity - vertiginous migraine or migraine associated vertigo if you prefer, a vision disorder, irritable bowel syndrome and PTSD... they're all tied together.

PTSD which results in anxiety is real, but the other three diagnoses are not all because of anxiety.

I'm trying to choose to focus on the positive - definitely not always easy - but I'm trying. Problem solving when I can, and recognizing and trying to accept what I can't control.

Molly loves to be brushed with this - rubbery bristles on the other side -

Trying to be in the moment - because I know that's really all I can know for sure, or truly possess.

Flowers! 


Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.