September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

February 25th 2016 Listening using Google Translate...

I've mentioned Google Translate in posts, and always suggest to use it to listen if you can't read what I post (like me), so here's an explanation just in case you need it :-)

I only use Google Translate on my desktop.
1) open Google.com, put Translate into search bar, and click on Translate... this opens Google Translate...

2) When GT opens, you will see there will already be a microphone icon and keyboard icon in the lower left corner of the box on the left of the screen, copy and paste the text into this left box of GT... you'll see a translation appear on the right, but ignore that...

3) a speaker icon will show up in between the mic and keyboard... they are all small icons... a small speaker icon that shows up on the bottom left of the box after you paste in your text ...

4) you just click on that little speaker, and a voice will start reading the text to you...


I use it ALL the time.... in fact I listen to what I type/keyboard to make sure I don't post mistakes... :-)  Occasionally GT gets glitchy, but overall it works really well - I'd say 80% of what I find online I can listen to if I choose to.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.