September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

May 16th, 2018 My positive list...


I keep saying I need to focus on the positive, sooo, I decided to actually come up with a list -

drawing (with colored pencils) with readers

cutting veggies with readers

taking walks wearing sunglasses
the walks are longer
I'm walking a bit faster

doing a lot of ordinary tasks in house wearing distance glasses

more hands-on care of our cats

smoother functioning of daily tasks

working with a new CBT therapist to deal with the anxiety/PTSD and depression that came as a result of my invisible disorders so I can improve...

working with a psychiatrist, and taking meds...



Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.