September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

June 28th 2017 Summer Update...

Two months ago, I had a major setback... this was due to a number of factors, one of them being too much computer time... I continue my recovery, refocus my energies on my rehab, enjoy my daughters home for the summer from college, and rethink elements of my lifestyle... 

I remain committed to the issues of invisible disorders, but need to think about how I will use this space to write/share info about them, and my story... in the meantime, I invite you to follow me on FB at Visible Person, Invisible Problem for music vids, health related info and status updates... Thank you!!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.