September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

September 2nd 2016 Balance Awareness Week is coming!

To listen: copy and paste into Google Translate, click "speaker" icon.

Balance Awareness Week is September 12th.  For those of you who already follow me on Facebook - Thank you!

If you don't, please consider "Liking" my Facebook page - Visible Person, Invisible Problem - I'll be posting info from the Vestibular Disorders Association - www.vestibular.org. 

I'll also try to share info about how vision impacts balance - I always say balance is more than your inner ear!

Here's a link to my Balance Awareness Week Campaign page - please take a look, and if you can't donate, share, share share - spreading the word is SO important!


Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.