September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

April 3rd, 2018 Shadows, reflections, edges = depth perception...


Something is changing for me... I've had a month off from vision therapy (VT) but have had several conversations with Ann, and done some things at home, and this time off gave my body time to absorb... and who knows what else is going on, working inside my neurological self - I'm getting glimpses of vision I don't think I ever had before... wow! 

It's one thing to know intellectually/cognitively an object is round, has depth, it's quite another to really SEE it in a palpable way... this new vision isn't ALWAYS there, but I have a hunch it'll continue to grow...
Exhilarating and exhausting... makes me feel a bit off kilter at times, but I know it's a good thing...  There's weight and volume, density and space in between things that is a THING itself... really kind of amazing... how did I not SEE this before?!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.