September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

January 14th, 2019 Yes - it's hard, notice EVERY positive, keep going!


I saw Joyce today - she pointed out some positives, encouraged me to keep trying... I also heard Christina's voice in my head sometimes... & so I did this sign today - I know Ann (vision therapy) will like it -




AND I said to myself "having to keep trying is hard, but it's what I have to do... & this is a GOOD sign... running the household MATTERS - it's part of what allows me and my hubby to still be living independently in our home - that's HUGE actually... I need to keep reaching out with phone calls - I can definitely handle those better than I used to... being creative is good, for a lot of reasons... and phone calls will help me feel connected"

AND in the end, I can allow myself to sometimes feel really down, but I've GOT to keep going... let myself register every single thing that's good, no matter how tiny.... FINALLY, remember there are others out there with their struggles... some of them maybe reading these words - we ALL have to keep going!"

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.