September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

May 4th 2013 - Looking Backward and Forward

So it was a week ago that noelie left and I think we've all sort of readjusted and I'm glad that we did it but I'm also glad that it's done and listening to David today at the luncheon for anika's bat mitzvah it seems like every kid is different experience to some degree 

I went to the bat mitzvah this morning it's been almost 2 years since Cara's bat mitzvah and I remember at that point I was in between hand surgeries.  You can never know what life is going to throw your way but I'm glad that I'm making forward progress now and Cara went for a walk with me this afternoon taking our dog Cosmo – she handled the leash.  It was also 21 years ago that Ron and I got married and we certainly had quite a journey and continue to.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.