September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

March 29th 2013 - Dr. Margolis

I went for my follow-up consultation with Dr. Margolis today and I don't have my first session scheduled yet, but I will be going weekly for vision therapy and will either be working with ann the woman who tested me, or with Kristen.  Margolis explained it would be a slow process but I have confidence that they know what they're doing and they're going to be in communication with Joyce so I think this will work out.  my goals will be to eventually wear glasses, be able to drive and be able to read and of course write.  I've been very impressed with how nice everybody is which is kind of refreshing, to be dealing with people who are competent and also treat their patients like complete human beings as opposed to just health problems.  And they really go to bat for you to get as much insurance coverage as you can which is terrific.  I'm also keeping in mind that as I progress through the therapy there will be change it's not like there won't be any change until I'm completely done, and I will have follow-up consultations with Margolis along the way so he will be on top of the situation.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.